Monday, December 12, 2011

The Fun of Finals

Well, for me at least, the fun of finals begun.

It has been one very tiring day. I was up until 3:30 last night tying together a twenty page paper. I swear that the bibliography for that paper is probably the longest the world has ever seen. If there is one thing my professor cannot say about the paper, it is that it is not well-researched. Since I was up so late, I had very little time to study for my Spanish final so I woke up bright and early at 8:00 am this morning to spend some time studying for Spanish. I ate a quick breakfast, dropped off the paper, and left for the final around 11:15 today. I finished early in only half the time. I think it went well. I was also happy to meet up with my best friend who gave me her Christmas present. I liked the purple socks, especially since the dryer has been eating mine, and I really loved the card. When I finally got back, I ate lunch, watched an episode of one of my favorite shows, and napped for about an hour. Then I got up, printed out the practice final exam for Calculus, and met up with a friend to study together. Tomorrow at 8:00 am, the fun of finals will be over for me, and I must say I'm rather relieved. I'm sure all of you IU students out there are as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment